St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Miss Hannigan and Miss Frampton
Headteacher: Mr R. Simmonds
Assistant Headteacher: Mrs A. Setter
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator: Mrs A. Setter
Chair of Local Governing Committee: Mrs. B. Simmons
There is on site parking for visitors in the school car park by access through the front gates. Please use the intercom for entry.
There are spaces provided in the car park for disabled drivers and the school is accessible for wheelchair users by ramps.
We currently have a vacancy for a Year 6 Teacher to cover maternity leave from March 2024. If you are interested in applying, please see the applications forms below. Visits to the school are welcome.
The Dunstan Catholic Educational Trust – Vacancies
The Trust Board seeks to appoint a Trust Clerk to Local Governing Committees (LGCs), initially on a 0.4 permanent, part-time basis for a start date as soon as possible. The post-holder will lead the provision of clerking support, advice and guidance to governors and headteachers in more than one LGC, with each LGC meeting six times a year plus ad hoc panels.
What We Can Offer You
- Employer contributions to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities as the Trust grows
- Handover, induction and/or coaching and mentoring support provided by the Trust Governance Lead. The latter could be helpful particularly if you have not worked in the education sector previously
- Access to continuous professional development via Trust membership of sector professional body/ies
- Annual leave of 25 days (pro rata) plus bank holidays rising after 5 years
- A flexible approach to work life balance
Salary: NJC Scale Points G13-G17 (£23,023 – £24,920) pro rata
Base: At a Trust location with travel to schools and flexible working as per Trust policy
For more information, please visit the DCET website; Vacancies | Dunstan Catholic Educational Trust (thedcet.com)