St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Bridgwater is now consulting on becoming part of The Dunstan Catholic Educational Trust with the following schools:
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School, Weston
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School, Wincanton
- St Gildas Catholic Primary School, Yeovil
- St Joseph’s Catholic Primary and Nursery School, Burnham on Sea
- St Joseph and St Teresa Catholic Primary School, Wells
The consultation runs from 15th October 2021 – 26th November 2021.
Please find below some documents, which will provide information about the Trust, a formal consultation letter with a link to the consultation questionnaire, frequently asked questions and the role of the Diocese. The Stakeholder Consultation Presentation will be uploaded after the presentation has been delivered in the school:
- Formal Consultation Letter which includes; The Diocesan View, Consultation Questionnaire and Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Questionnaire – link/word document
- Stakeholder Presentation
All documents are available as hard copies from the School Office. Please speak to the School Office if you need support in accessing these documents.
The Dunstan Partnership is a group of Catholic schools in Somerset and North Somerset created with the aim of supporting and strengthening Catholic schools through collaboration and sharing of good practice.
The purpose of this partnership is to ensure that all schools within the Dunstan Partnership provide high quality Catholic education that serves the need of its community. The principle responsibilities will be to support the Bishop in ensuring that all schools provide a distinctive education based on the theology and philosophy of Catholicism. The overarching aim of the group will be to fulfil the Bishop’s Diocesan vision of:
Deepening Prayer, Enabling Communion, Strengthening Mission
Responsibilities also include the monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all matters concerned with raising standards and improving the quality of teaching and learning across the partnership as well as all matters concerned with resources that can be obtained across the partnership to increase our buying power.